Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Law School is like high school, because we're all together, all the time

I hate boys.

I hate "normal" boys, the kind that are always judgmental and looking down on you whatever you do. Already I've had arguments with a couple boys -- and I hate that. They were so stupid, Chris was like oh-my-god-they're-so-immature when I told him the stories. It seems that that is the gist of it: I seem to be getting along fine with the 28-year-olds, since they don't treat me like a "girl" and they accept that I'm not a sheep.

There is nothing more infuriating than being looked down upon by the sheep because you're not a sheep. Why should I care? I may not be a sheepdog, exactly, but I'm fine with being a duck -- or a ladybug or a pig or a blade of grass -- and doing my own thing. It makes me angry that these sheep-boys actually go to the trouble of making me feel bad that I'm not a sheep. I shouldn't care. Sheep are stupid. So why do I let it get to me? I don't know. Probably because it's exhausting to try and explain to people why you are the way you are.

The girls and guys I'm friends with from before accept me just fine, no questions asked. Why can't these boys? I don't really give a shit whether they like me or not, but they should stop judging me to my face, because it pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home