Wednesday, August 16, 2006

On The Necessity of Dish-Doing

My fingahz are all pruny.

It doesn't matter that I am dating the most amazing man alive, he just does not. Understand. Dishes. He doesn't get them! He doesn't know why they're there, he doesn't know how to get rid of them; he kind of just stares at them strangely and walks away from them. And I bet he wonders how it is that they keep jumping into the cabinets. And no amount of prodding, poking, gentle remarks, yelling, blackmail or sexual enticement will convince him of the need to do dishes. I think he doesn't really realize that I ALWAYS have to do them, because I'm sure if he did, he would feel bad. It's more like, he doesn't think there are as many as there are or it doesn't take as long as it does. We keep having "the chat about chores" but unfortunately, since he "has a job" and I admittedly do absolutely nothing, well, I won't be able to stick it in his face until school starts. And even then. I have run out of options and considering disposable eatingware.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Shinobi said...

Disposable dishware is essential to any non dishwasher household.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home