Wednesday, August 16, 2006

*sigh*

Well, Pat has driven himself to Boston and eventual madness. I'm sure they'll be miserable together. Of course, there's really nothing I can do at this point, except wait to move to Boston. Which I'm already doing. Patiently. And then once I'm there, and hot, I'll re-begin my campaign to win him away from She-Devil-M

Apparently SnS is doing a show called "The Book of Liz" I've never heard of it before. It was funny because they were seriously talking about doing Little Shop of Horrors... Haha. Sigh.

So, yesterday, I was driving into Squirrel Hill and I passed an old lady - probably about 70ish years old - at the Bus Stop. She was wearing a Fuchsia Wig...

Fuchsia.

Wig.

WHAT?!
How does one even GET a Fuchsia Wig?! Does one walk into a Wig store and go straight to the "Ridiculously Vivid" section?! Or, does one buy a normal wig and then DYE IT FUCHSIA???? I was going to ask her, but then traffic started moving. Also, let's be honest, I was never going to ask her. And now we'll never know.

I'm taking the GRE a week from Saturday. I'm unprepared. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home