Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlaw... MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

Dear monkeys:

You are both hysterical. I am in the basement of the library, less than thrilled about being here (been studying since 3:30 and I'm really sick of it right now since it's 7:30) so I decided to read some blogs.

Flops, a tort is a legal wrong. It's like when someone rams you with their shopping cart or kicks you in the shin or accidentally spills a quart of juice in the hallway and you slip on it and crack three ribs. They can be intentional or accidental, but they have to be your fault (directly or indirectly).

Shins, I read your blog. I'm sorry to say that I don't know enough about that kind of law yet, although I'm sure that if you wanted to make back your money, you could take them to court. Get one of those ambulance-chasers who get a cut of what you make. That way, maybe they'll suck but at least you don't have to pay them by the hour. I'm pretty sure there's a reasonability standard somewhere: there's got to be a reason why they put up signs EVERYWHERE ELSE saying they'll tow your car. That said, maybe since there was a gate or something, you don't have a case. *shrug*

I don't want to read anymore. I want to go to a beach and drink umbrella drinks.

*dream vanishing*

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home