Friday, September 22, 2006

doodidoodidoo.... !!

I wrote a whole, long post... And then I felt like I was being too whiny - so I deleted it. Here is what the main points would have been, and, for all intents and purposes, are:

1) I quit my job today. Gave them two weeks notice. I can elaborate, if you want, but it is a disaster there and they can't do anything to make it better for me.

2) I'm leaving Pittsburgh in 3 weeks and moving back to LI for a little while. I'm actually looking forward to it. I might be able to sleep through the nights.

3) This means I'm way closer to Boston and am in much better position to catch flights to Chicago. And I'm gonna have some free time. So, you might find me on your doorsteps one of these days.

4) Alice, I really should have listened when you told me to leave here in June... You were right. I'm not happy here, and it's time to admit it and move on.

5) I love you both. Rock on.

That's about it. I'm going to try to call you both this weekend, but it's (puke in a bucket) Ben and Eva's wedding tomorrow and (puke a little more) my good ol' roommate is in town, along with a few other peoples, and I'm being dragged about...

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease. xoxoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Shinobi said...

Many combulations!!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home