Friday, September 22, 2006

Ack

So the boyfriend (names changed to protect the innocent) and I might be moving in together. Which really means he might be moving in with me. Actually, it's not really a matter of maybe, it's more like, when can we find him a job so he can come live up here. He's applying to work at the place where I work.

So... on top of living together, which is scary due to the large quantities of commitment involved... we might also be working together. The working together isn't AS scary since I would have SOOOO little to do with him. But I know at some point I'm going to need some alone time.

I'm excited, and yet terrified. And some of my friends are being very ... well... that's your decision. Which translates to "I think that's stupid, but I'm not going to tell you, even though you would tell me. Because I'm an evil bitch."

Also... he cut his hair off. Which doesn't bother me because I think it will look nice. But at the same time it makes me a little sad I no longer have a boyfriend with long hair. :-/

I just hope my family doesn't completely freak out. I know they will, but I'm going to pretend they wont.

And now I'm done talking about my disgusting relationship.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger AliceAyres said...

Ooh! Cutie! How scary for you!
I think you should avoid thinking that Boyfriend The Second will be as heinous as Boyfriend The First. And it's not marriage, so give it a shot! But you know what perspective I'm speaking from, so take my enthusiasm with a grain of salt.
I think you should do your very bestest to find him a job not your job, though. I'm sure it would be fine, but I just have a feeling.
Love!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I hope you don't think I thought it was a bad idea when you told me about the moving in!! I think it's good that you're excited and scared. That's exactly what you should be. If you weren't scared, I'd be worried. It's a scary thing to think about, but it comes down to whether or not you're gonna make it work - if you need alone time, then you take it - it's like on Sex in the City when Charlotte had to tell whats-his-name that he had to not be naked all the time, especially on the white furniture.
And the reason I think you'll be able to make it work is because you are excited about it.

But maybe I shouldn't be giving relationship advice... I was in love with a mean hobbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home