Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fuck It.

Drop everything, ladies. We're going to Tahiti. I'll take care of the planning; just bring bathing suits and shampoo. But make sure they're the little bottles of shampoo that you're allowed to have on airplanes (so that you don't attack the flight attendant with an Herbal Essences commercial. Those can be dangerous at high altitudes)...

I've had enough of this, and I'm not going to take it anymore. I know at least one of you feels the same. And, no Alice, you can't bring your work.

Also Ale, I'm annoyed because, of late, people have been contending the fact that your middle name is Thelma. And, I think we'll agree, it is. So Pissed.

Tahiti. Now.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Shinobi said...

Sold.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger AliceAyres said...

By "people", who do you mean, exactly? Your dick exboyfriend and his buttbuddy? Have they SEEN my passport? I don't think so.
Aaah... Tahiti. Umbrella drinks and sunshine. Sand and ocean blue. Did I mention umbrella drinks? The kind that have alcohol in them? And little umbrellas?
My first final is on Monday. Thinking about that makes my stomach wave like a tattered American flag in Antartica.
I hate my life.
-A. T. A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home